Latest in beauty (The gurus of beauty boxes) have teamed up with Capital FM (The UK's number 1 radio station and music gurus) to create one fabulous and legendary makeup box (The Capital Beauty Box).
For £14.95 with free P&P you could have 9 products, that music stars can't live with out. So what do you get?
- A Jimmy Choo Fragrance sample - a glamorous and sophisticated scent that is perfect for any formal occasion.
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof eyeliner - As we are leading into warmer days it can be so hard to get that makeup to stay put, but with this product whether you are shopping or dancing at a music festival your eyeliner will stay all day.
- Nail Buffer - The handbag friendly nail hero.
- Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer - A hero product that gives a shimmer, flush of colour and some TLC to your lips.
- Pixi Lip Blush - My favourite product of the box, my one smells of peaches and the colour is to die for. Lasts all day on the lips and can double up to give a flush of colour on your cheeks.
- Collection Lengthening Mascara - Getting killer lashes has never been so easy, what more could you want?
- Rimmel 60 Seconds Super Shine Nail Polish By Rita Ora - The perfect fit for this music and beauty infused box, pigmented colour with a quick drying time, perfect.
- Stylondon Tattoos - The epitome of festival style.
- Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette - Smokey eyes are so easy to achieve with this palette, bendable and really wearable.
You can give your makeup bag an entire makeover with this amazing array of products.
*These were PR samples but ALL views are my own*